Steel structure workshop has the characteristics of short construction time, low cost, practicality and so on.
The construction of steel structure workshop is mainly divided into the following five parts:
1, embedded parts, (to stabilize the structure of the plant)
2. Columns are generally H-shaped steel or C-shaped steel (usually angle steel is used to connect two C-shaped steels)
3, beams, generally C-shaped steel and H-shaped steel, (the height of the middle product is determined according to the span of the beam)
4. Rod, usually C-shaped steel, but also channel steel.
5. There are two types of tiles. The first type is a single-piece tile (color steel tile). The second type is composite board. (The foam between the two layers of tiles plays the role of warming in winter and cooling in summer, and also has the effect of sound insulation).
Steel structure and its characteristics
Steel structure workshop mainly refers to that the main load-bearing components are made of steel. Including steel pillars, steel beams, steel structure foundations, steel roof trusses (of course, the span of the factory building is relatively large, and it is basically steel structure roof trusses now), steel roof, note that steel structure walls can also be maintained by brick walls.
Due to the increase in steel production in my country, many steel structure workshops have begun to be adopted. Specifically, it can be divided into light and heavy steel structure workshops.
Industrial and civil construction facilities constructed of steel are called steel structures, and their main features are:
1. The steel structure is light in weight, high in strength and large in span.
2. The construction period of steel structure building is short, which reduces investment costs accordingly.
3. Steel structure buildings have high fire resistance and strong corrosion resistance.
4. The steel structure building is easy to move, recycling, pollution-free, and environmental protection.
5. Steel structure construction has low investment and is economical.
6. Steel structure buildings are widely used in factories, warehouses, restaurants, gymnasiums, large markets, leisure and vacation places, etc.